Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site wildpicks.design, our email newsletter and any purchases made through our website. We do not hold any payment information.
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
– To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
– To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
– To speed up your searches.
– To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
– We do not store personal or financial information in the processes of payment, nor did we share this information with 3rd parties.
Third Party Services
Protecting the privacy of young children is extremely important. Because of this, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. Neither do we knowingly allow such persons to submit their products.
If you are under the age of 18, we ask for you not to send in any information about yourself to any member of our team. This includes your name, address, telephone number or email address.
In the event of this information being received or published on our website, without verification or parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Should you believe we may have information on a child under the age of 18, please do contact us on email@example.com